A Green Card is an identity card confirming the status of a US resident. Its owner can permanently live in the USA, officially work and use social security there. According to usgreencardoffice.com, the easiest way to get a Green Card is to participate in the lottery, which the US government holds every year.
You can participate in the Electronic Immigration Visa Program. To do this, you should apply through the website mentioned above. The most important thing is to make sure that your country of birth is in the list of countries, which have been qualified to participate in the Diversity lottery. The list of such countries is updated every September. If your country of birth is not in the list, but there is, for example, the country of birth of your spouse, you can indicate the country of birth of your spouse.
While applying, try to will avoid the following mistakes:
- Photo is from last year or taken earlier than 6 months ago.
- Photo does not meet the stated requirements. For example, it is made on a dark background or the person in the photo is wearing glasses.
- Photo has been corrected in graphic editors or retouched. This is a one hundred percent loss in the lottery.
- There are typos in the surname or first name, mistaken data in documents.
- There is incorrect information about spouses and children: incorrect quantity of children or family status.
- Duplicate applications: more than one per person.
Contact the professionals and you will have a better chance of getting a Green Card.